Before becoming a physical and mental health specialist, I accumulated many years experience working in the corporate world as both a chartered accountant with KPMG and an investment banker with Barclays Capital.
My experience and understanding of business has enabled me to build a comprehensive health and wellness offering which will optimise the physical and mental wellbeing of your staff.
The aim of this is to make your business more efficient and more profitable by boosting the happiness, resilience, health, productivity, performance, morale and loyalty of your workforce.
Workforce Health Consultancy
This is the best place to begin with any new corporate customers. In this initial meeting, I will explain the many ways that I can help your business become healthier, more motivated, productive and efficient.
Following the first consultation we will move into strategic wellness planning around the bespoke health and wellness goals and ambitions of your organisation. Contact me now to book your consultation and learn how an effective corporate wellness strategy can benefit your business.
Some of our most popular pre-packaged offerings are listed below:
Hypnotherapy, NLP, coaching & Meditation Tuition for Staff
We are able to offer expert hypnotherapy, NLP coaching and meditation services to our clients.
This has been of great interest to many of our corporate clients with common issues such as a phobia of public speaking, low confidence, insomnia, stress, anxiety, weight management, smoking or alcohol addiction being frequently resolved.
When staff are signed off with stress, anxiety, depression or any other mental health complaint we specialise in facilitating recovery so people can return to work quicker than they otherwise world.
Seminars and workshops
Whilst the content of what we offer is constantly evolving and being updated, our most popular topics are listed below.
We are also able to design and deliver bespoke seminars, workshops and training programmes should this be required:
- The Neuroscience of happiness – defining different happiness concepts and models and exploring how to optimise personal happiness from a neuroscientific perspective.
- Meditation & Mindfulness – The importance of mindfulness in a busy world, and how to achieve it.
- The Sleep Revolution – How sleeping more will transform your physical and mental health.
- Why we do Things – Habit formation and intrinsic motivation.
- Food for thought – How food affects the brain and how we can optimise our mental health with the help of our diet and lifestyle.
- Goal setting and optimising motivation – A simile step by step goal setting workshop leaving participants motivated and focussed.
- Basic Nutrition – What are macronutrients and why are they important?
- The Importance of Exercise – Training programmes and different types of exercise.
- The Prevention Strategy – Preventing disease through lifestyle.
- Cumulative Health – The powerful cumulative effect of daily disciplines on health.
Employee Wellness Screenings
A team of highly experienced nurses will carry out a full wellness screening of staff at your business.
Employees will first complete a confidential, detailed lifestyle and general health questionnaire including a mental wellbeing assessment. Following this, in the private consultations, the nurses will discuss the questionnaire responses and perform basic health tests such as BMI, body composition, blood pressure, body measurements, hydration, blood glucose and cholesterol levels. Each employee will also be supported through a goal setting process to improve their physical health, and mental wellbeing.
Following the consultation process, you will be provided with a detailed report outlining the health of your organisation, identifying areas for improvement and recommending strategies to improve these areas.
Individual Health Progression Consultations
These two hour consultations are available to any employees who require more support with their health. They last for approximately two hours and can be split over two sittings if this is preferable. The content is flexible depending on the needs of the client, however, the key focus is on nutrition for a healthy body and mind, developing a healthy lifestyle incorporating all of the key researched components of such, and in achieving a more relaxed and mindful way of living. Our individual consultation clients have reported improved sleep, weight loss, more energy, vitality and mental clarity, among many other positive effects.
- Half day £750 full day £1400
- Seminars / workshops £250 per hour